Sterilization is as important as your dentist’s knowledge, experience and skills are for your health.
If the sterilization rules are not followed by 100%, the success percentage will be reduced to zero.
Especially today, one can easily infected with diseases such as AIDS or Hepatitis, which can be transmitted from the patient to the patient, from the patient to the doctor or from the doctor to the patient through saliva and blood during dental treatments.
Sterilization is destroying of all microorganisms.
Disinfection is the elimination or removing of all disease-causing pathogens.
A discipline on sterilization, disinfection and protection against infection should be ensured before oral and dental treatment in Dentince. For this purpose, in our clinic;
– Overshoes are used for shoes.
– Hands are washed with disinfecting solutions before and after each patient.
– Separate headrest covers are used in each patient.
– Surface disinfection is provided on the seat and on the surfaces to be worked on.
– Masks, examination gloves, goggles and patient gown are used.
– All treatment instruments used in patients are sterilized.
– Medical waste is checked several times during the day.